Punk-o-matic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc.

3 posters

Go down

White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc. Empty White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc.

Post by Kyoufuu Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Reviving a topic from the previous iteration of the site wherein we talk about just this. Posts to come, y'all are free to discuss ahead of time of me making my posts. Thanks!

Kyoufuu
Admin

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc. Empty Re: White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc.

Post by King_Nippilus_V Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 pm

I suppose I can ask a question.

What hath Fascism to do with White Privilege & Racism?

King_Nippilus_V

Back to top Go down

White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc. Empty Re: White Privilege, Racism, Fascism, Etc.

Post by BloodXRedXShoes_ Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL everything. This lil event called world war 2 happened under the pretenses of Fascism.
BloodXRedXShoes_
BloodXRedXShoes_

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Nippilus_V Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:48 am

I understand that, but that doesnt make Fascism itself inherently bad. Its non sequitur.

Just because all Nazis are racists and Fascists does NOT mean that all Fascists are racist... or that Fascism necessitates racism. It does not.

Here is a simpler example that better exposes the flaw in reasoning:
All of my friends are employed.
All of my friends are also under 6 feet tall
Therefore, anyone under 6 feet tall is employed.
That conclusion is far from valid, my friend. Basically, All Nazis are Fascists, but not all Fascists are Nazis... and an even smaller percentage of Fascists are racist.
The only time "Fascism" can be called racist is if it systematically abuses a particular race, or idolizes a particular race over another. But, wouldnt ANY system of government that did that (*ahem America -cough) be called a racist government? So that isnt unique to Fascism.
If a Fascist regime were to work independent of race, then it woulf have nothing to do with racism at all. So Fascism is not inherently bad... it just gets a bad rap because certain racist regimes utilized its principles.

So, aside from racism, do you believe that Fascism is a poor system of government?

King_Nippilus_V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum